(Learn The Practical Reality of Cr.P.C. Before The Court of Law)
Chitransh Law Associates (CLA) is a registered Partnership Law Firm and an association of Advocates serving in various aspect of legal recourse throughout the Nation. Mr. Shailendra Srivastava, Founder & Managing Partner of CLA, established in the year 2009 and since then CLA is providing the Legal Services before any Court of Law ALL OVER INDIA through its Associates.
Lex Assisto is an independent and interactive legal platform where we simplify the legal process and assist people in the finest and most effective manner. Our vision is to make legal experience unique by rendering services of high quality, cost- effective and on demand for every need.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
His cases are drafted with masterly finesse. Mr. Srivastava standout as an acclaimed figure among the Advocate Supreme Court & High Court of Lucknow fraternity. He is known for keeping an exemplary service motive. Quite sought for uncompromising nature, quality work, strict adherence to professional ethics and a vast knowledge bank.
Mr. Srivastava deals into Civil, Criminal, Writ, DRT, Company/ Industrial, Patent, Family/Matrimonial and Constitutional Laws. He’s been meticulously practicing in the Supreme Court & High Court since 2002. It is for his modest attitude and high degrees of professionalism that he has earned for himself a great recognition amongst vast and satisfied clientele spread throughout the nation.
With over 19 years of experience in the field of law, CLA is amongst the best law firm in Uttar Pradesh in Corporate dealing and litigation in Supreme Court, High Courts of India and other tribunals.
ABOUT THE COURSE
The Criminal Procedure Code is the base of the conduct of the criminal justice system. The present Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 is the major backbone of the administration of substantive criminal law in India.
For the purpose of understanding and choosing this course, the salient features of Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 are as follows: –
- It includes the practical aspects of the procedure for filing FIR;
- The powers of the police to interrogate a person in reference to the provisions in status and in practical reality;
- Specific provisions relating to arrest, arrest with a warrant, arrest without a warrant; execution of arrest warrant;
- Issuance of bailable and non-bailable warrants with reference to the provision of execution in reference to the statute;
- Provisions in reference to the appearance in court after receiving summons as an accused in a criminal case followed by the procedure followed by the police;
- Practical perspective when, issuance of summons and search warrant to compel the production of things, documents etc.;
- Limitation period for entertaining a case against a person; in reference to maintenance of wife, child and parents etc.
07 Days (followed by an online practical exam, in which Grades will be provided in the Certificate accordingly).
Last Date For Registration: 30th June, 2021
The course is divided into 7 Modules (1 Module A Day) provided above.
Classes will begin from July 02, 2021
SPECIAL FEATURE ABOUT THIS COURSE
- Audio / Visuals Content
- Expert Advice
- Q & A Support
- Sample Legal Docs and Formats
- Practical Assignments
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Law Student
- Newly Practicing Advocate
- Any Student Preparing For Competitive Exam
- Criminal Law Faculty
COURSE FEES: INR 500/-
Google Pay: +91 9236080877
Account Name: Shailendra Srivastava
Account No.: 6314000100001415
IFSC Code: PUNB0631400
MICR Code: 226024043
(You are kindly requested to attach the Payment Receipt or Screenshot in the Google Form for Registration Down Below.)
REGISTER YOURSELF HERE: CLICK HERE
All the law students, academician, lawyer or any other person registering for this Course, shall be provided with a HARDCOPY of the CERTIFICATE, on their respective Postal Address.
FOR MORE DETAILS:
Adv. Jyotirmoy Banerjee
+91 8504951904, 6378258308
If not more than 20 students, apply for the course the time would be extending for inviting the applications to come, and in case of the failure of applications in the minimal size of the batch, the money will be refunded within a time span of 3 working days from the last date of vetting applications.