Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur with its heritage of excellence in legal education launched VGU school of Law in the year 2017 that has grown in leaps and bounds and has a strength of 500+ students at present.
With the aim to foster and inculcate intellectual and ethical values in the students , to enhance oratory , researching and analytical skills of young and Aspiring law students.
VGU School of Law in association with Ranka Charitable Trust in it’s dedicated efforts towards growth and development of legal fraternity takes immense pride to announce it’s 1st VGU Ranka National Moot Court Competition, 2021, scheduled to be held in offline mode from 8th – 10th October, 2021. In this regard , we solicit your cooperation by taking part in the National Moot Court Competition.
8th – 10th October, 2021
In this regard, VGU School of law cordially invites all the law colleges of India to take part in the National Moot Court Competition and looks for their kind cooperation .
Students pursuing 3 year or 5 year of LL.B.
- Last Date of Registration – 05.9.2021
- Memorial Submission in Soft Copy – 25.09.2021
- Memorial Submission in Hard Copy – 30.09.2021
- Date of Competition – 8th- 10th October, 2021
For More Info:
- Mr. Ishan Atrey – +91 77372 99718
- Mr. Shubhankar Raj – +91 91625 79602
- Ms. Raman Poonia – +91 7015764700
- Ms. Neha Goenka – +91 8209331707
Click Here For the Brochure : Click Here
Click Here For The Provisional Registration: Click Here
Click Here For the Registration Form : Click Here