Call For Ideas Prasangh-1st International Conference On Issues Related To Society At Large
STAGES OF THE EVENT
We are looking forward for the ideas addressing key social, economic and political issues. It should expressly include the novelty of the idea that the writer wishes to put forth. Through this concept, we aspire to generate interest, enhance and leverage the understanding of the students on the various issues in the world.
This is a platform for various students of law school, management, media, engineering and architecture, economic and political science and members of allied disciplines to put forth their ideas on various topics revolving around the world.
The best Articles will be shortlisted by a renowned board that consists of various judges, lawyers, practitioners, etc.
Articles so selected will be sent to various renowned publishing houses. Out of which the best Article will get the chance to have an interview with the renowned media house.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Ideas are invited from Academicians, Scholars and Students aging between 18-40 years.
- Ideas must be presented either in English or Hindi, it should be submitted in soft copy.
- The soft copy should be in MS Office in Font Size, Times New Roman-14 and in Hindi in Font Size Kruti Dev-12.
- Submission should be an original work with a minimum word limit of 500 words. Word limit can be extended and flexibility is allowed if the content so requires and quality is maintained.
- The idea must be submitted in Ms Word Document to
- The cover page of the email must include a brief description of the participant.
- The participant shall receive an acknowledgment of the receipt of the article by the Editorial board. The Board shall try to update the participant in 14 days.
- The copyright over the Article shall subsist with the Author of the article but the publishing Rights over the article shall automatically transfer to ‘PraSangh’ through the editorial board
- Selected Articles shall be posted to a digital repository and shared on various renowned social media platforms.
- Last Date of Registration – 5th March 2020
- Declaration of Results –10 March 2020
- Last date of Registration of Presentation of Article –15th March 2020
- Date of Presentation- 21st March. 2020
- Students – Rs 300/-
- Professionals – Rs 500/-
- Students – Rs 800/-
- Professionals – Rs 1000/-
Participants are required to make their own arrangements for travel, local conveyance and
For further details, you can contact the undersigned.
+91 92107 64058
Founder, Vice President