Call For Article: The Journey Of Women’s Right In The Modern Era: Submit By December 15
Top 30 Articles Will Be Published In The Book! Hurry! Hurry!
About Lex Assisto
Lex Assisto is an independent and interactive platform where we simplify the legal process and assist people in the finest and most effective manner. Our vision is to make the legal experience unique by rendering services of high quality, cost-effective and on-demand for every need.
Call for Articles in the Book titled “The Journey of Women’s Right in the Modern Era”
Lex Assisto has decided to bring out some of the most efficient pieces of research work, analysis, write-ups on the theme of Women’s Right. Women’s rights are the fundamental human rights that were enshrined by the United Nations for every human being on the planet nearly 70 years ago. These rights include the right to live free from violence, slavery, and discrimination; to be educated, to own property; to vote; and to earn a fair and equal wage etc.
“The Journey of Women’s Right in The Modern Era” is a Book To Be Published with ISBN Number.
Theme For The Book
Women’s Right in India*
Some of the Sub-Themes are as follows:-
- Violence Against Women in the Home and Community
- Women and Criminal Justice System
- Women and the Right to Employment
- Women’s Quest to Escape Poverty: Work & Economic Empowerment
- Women and Cyberspace
- Politics and Rights of Women
- Women’s Rights and Personal Laws
- Women and the Criminal Justice System
*Note: The said sub-themes are not exhaustive; Authors are open to research and write on any topic related to the above-mentioned theme.
- The Manuscript should be within the word limit of 1500 words.
- The article shall be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- The Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, Size 10 single line spacing
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should conform to 19th Bluebook Edition.
- Submission of the Cover Letter: A covering letter with the name of the author and full address with pin code, designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.) is compulsory to submit.
- Submission of the Abstract: Submission of abstract should not be more than 150 words. (The abstract will be a part of the Manuscript)
- Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. The manuscript should be only in Microsoft Word Format. The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors. If any plagiarism found, the article will be rejected.
- Copyright: The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of Lex Assisto.
Where To Submit:
- Authors are requested to send their original, unpublished submissions in .doc/.docx format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kindly fill this Google Form: Click Here
- The subject of the email shall be “Name of the Author + Title of the Manuscript“
The format of the book is Print.
Contributors will be provided with-
- Hard Copy of the Book
- Certificate of Publication with ISBN Number
(To be sent through speed post)
- Publication Charges (To be paid after acceptance)
- Single Author: INR 1000/-
Last Date For Submission
All the articles should reach to the organizers before December 15, 2020
Mr. Jyotirmoy Banerjee: + 91 6378258308, +91 8504951904