Call For Paper
Lex Assisto Journal on Legal Exploration & Evolution (ISSN In Process) is an Online Bi-Monthly Journal, Peer Review, Academic Journal, published online, that seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of articles/ research work in the field of Law and Multi-disciplinary subject matters.
We believe in bringing certain reforms in the present Legal Educational System, by publishing distinguished submission of brilliant minds. The Journal believes that every issue or every aspect of the law is very important. Therefore, it does not emphasize on a particular theme of law. Contributors can submit their submission on any theme related to the field of Law, Policy & Governance.
A short abstract should be between 150 to 300 words that outlines the main question or theme addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the submission.
NATURE OF SUBMISSION
The Lex Assisto Journal on Legal Exploration & Evolution (ISSN In Process) invites original, unpublished content from all academician, authors, legal professionals and students from across the globe, under the following categories-
- Short Articles: (1500-2600 words, including footnotes)
- Long Articles: (2500-4000 words, including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1500-3500 words, including footnotes)
- Case Comments: (2000-3000 words, including footnotes)
- Research Papers: (4000-10,000 words, including footnotes)
A maximum of one co-author is allowed.
Submission deadline: 03rd September 2020
Note – We take 48 hours to review a paper and to notify the authors about the status (selected/rejected).
There is NO Publication Fees.
The submission must be formatted according to the following specifications:
- The submission must be word processed and font in Times New Roman.
- The main text should be in font size 12.
- A line spacing of 1.5 should be followed for the main text.
- All text should be justified.
- The footnotes must be in Times New Roman font.
- The footnotes shall be in font size 10.
- A line spacing 1.0 for the footnotes is to followed.
- All the footnotes should be justified.
The system of citation which is expected to be followed by the contributors is BLUEBOOK 19th Edition.
All the submission submitted for the publication to Lex Assisto Journal on Legal Exploration & Evolution (ISSN In Process) must be plagiarism free. We may use any software to find out the plagiarism. But it is the duty of the contributors to assure the originality before the submission.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Kindly send your submission at email@example.com with a subject “Submission For Publication at JLEE”.
Mobile – +91 6378258308 or 8504951904
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org